CAFÉ AU LÄ
Your seating space is your revenue. Shelter your guests from all the hassles of outdoor dining. Cold winds and harsh weather are just some of the negative elements that prevent customers from dining and drinking in an open air-environment. Our balustrades provide protection against the elements, making outdoor dining more comfortable all year round.
- Maximum width 2200 mm per section.
- Frame thickness 90 mm.
- We will recommend maximum section widths for your project.
- Lowered/raised positions:
- 900/1500 mm
- 1000/1700 mm
- 1100/1900 mm
- 1200/2100 mm (maximum width 2000 mm)
- Fixed section 6 mm clear laminated glass
- Moving section 5 mm clear laminated glass
- Moving section can be supplied frameless
- Frosted or tinted glass available
- Silver satin anodised aluminium (standard)
- Option to powder coat to any standard RAL colour.
- Key-lock to lock in fully lowered or raised position
- Ratchet mechanism for interval locking at optional height
- Rain diversion weather seal
- Side or corner post
- Standard fixing feet for concrete surface
- Standard fixing feet for wooden deck or balcony
- Corner, post & wall brackets
- All fixings are stainless steel and supplied in standard mill or powdercoat finish
SPLITT allows for complete enclosure of large openings. This system comprises of two moving sections that raise and lower, to maximise the opening area in the centre.
- Maximum width 2700 mm
- Maximum height 3500 mm